The Anchorage Museum connects people, expands perspectives, and encourages global dialogue about the North and its distinct environment.
We strive to create engaging and informative online experiences for everyone, and we encourage our online community to engage in respectful discussions on our social media channels. When commenting, please keep comments relevant to the original post.
Comments are monitored and moderated by the Anchorage Museum from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Alaska time, Monday through Friday. We reserve the right to remove any posts, replies, or content and block or report users who post such comments and/or content that include the following:
- Threatening language, harassment, violence, racism, bullying, profanity, attacks on or intimidation of anyone; malicious speech about gender, identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, ethnic origin or race; sexist comments; hate speech; suggestion or encouragement of illegal activities; and demeaning remarks
- Posts by anonymous or fake accounts and posts from accounts that impersonate others
- Repetitive posts or multiple successive posts one or more individuals, which are inflammatory, extraneous or off-topic
- Spam or fraudulent links
- Advertisements, solicitations, contests, promotions or commercial endorsements
- Third-party intellectual property, such as any copyright-protected material, including artwork, trademarks or logos and/or any violations of rights of publicity or privacy
- Information that is false, inaccurate, or misleading, including unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- Posts including anyone’s personal information or private correspondence
By posting, commenting, or replying to one of our posts on our social media channels, you are agreeing to abide by these Social Media Community Guidelines and further agreeing to comply with the social media guidelines imposed by the particular social media platform you are utilizing.
These guidelines are periodically updated. If you have a question regarding these Social Media Community Guidelines, please contact email@example.com.
We appreciate your support and thank you for your cooperation