Give the gift of unlimited opportunities for memories and inspiration.
Anchorage Museum membership is a gift they can enjoy all year.
Your gift recipient will have access to 20+ exhibitions exploring the art, history, culture, and science of the North, and hundreds of free and discounted classes, workshops, camps, lectures, tours, symposiums, and parties available to members.
For families, consider Family Plus or Family Museum Insider
For households of adults, consider Museum Insider
For that extra-special someone, consider VIP
Membership dues directly support the Anchorage Museum’s programs, exhibits, and facility, and are partially tax deductible.
To make your gift even more meaningful, you can also purchase:
- Tickets to a workshop or winter-break camp
- Thomas Planetarium Passes
- Gift certificate, calendar, or ornament from Museum Store
- Gift certificate to Muse Restaurant and Café, please call (907) 929-9210
- Allow 1 month for membership card printing and mailing
- Select “send membership card to gift giver” on the membership form
- Gift recipient will not receive digital membership card until it is requested
Museum membership also makes an excellent last-minute gift
- Memberships are active immediately upon payment
- Select “send membership card to gift recipient” on the membership form
- Gift recipient will receive their digital membership card within 3 business days
Renewing their membership adds 12 months to their existing membership.
Your gift recipient’s expiration date will be 12 months from the date of the membership transaction.
If you choose to upgrade or downgrade their membership, their new level’s membership benefits replace last year’s benefits immediately.
February-October, please allow 2 weeks for the plastic membership card to be received. November-January, membership cards may take up to 3 weeks to be received. If your gift is time-sensitive, it is recommended that you purchase the gift 1 month in advance.
When you select “send membership card to gift recipient”, their digital card will be sent in 2-3 business days.
When you select “send membership card to gift giver”, their digital card will not be sent until requested.
Select “send membership card to gift giver” so that your gift recipient will not receive their digital membership card until requested, and so that their plastic membership card will be sent to you.
Please note that membership benefits are active as soon as the gift membership is paid for. Your gift recipient will continue to receive the e-newsletter and membership benefit emails.
Mid-term upgrades can be purchased over the phone or at the front desk. You would pay the difference between the membership levels. Upgraded benefits start immediately upon payment. Their membership expiration date will stay the same.