Anchorage Museum Web site gets a new look, new features
November 14, 2007
The Anchorage Museum has re-launched www.anchoragemuseum.org with a new look and new features designed to make it easier for site visitors to find information on museum exhibits and events.
Besides an updated look, the revamped site features improved usability with faster downloads, more organized information and increased compliance with American with Disabilities Act Web site accessibility guidelines.
- Interactive event calendar with descriptions and images of upcoming events and programs
- Museum expansion Web cam and construction slide show
- “Shoulda Been There” section with slide show of past museum events
- A peek at upcoming exhibitions
- Capability for visitors to become museum members or donate online
The site continues to offer information on current and permanent exhibitions, opportunities for artists, a Kids Corner with educational games and projects, a Press Center with archived press releases and images and an online museum shop.
The Web site was designed by Dawley and Associates (dawleyassociates.com).
For more information, call 343-6151.